With Mother’s Day coming up fast, it’s time to start thinking about gifts. No pressure, but how do you say thank you to the first ever woman in your life? This year, ditch the Milk Tray and go the extra mile to get her something special. If you’re struggling for inspiration or you’re on a tight budget, we’re here to help! Check out some of our simple gift ideas, starting from just £2.
A Little Bit of Mum Time
She’s always running around after you, so she’s entitled to a break! If a spa day is out of your price range, pick up a dreamy gift set from her favourite brand for maximum TLC, and throw in a soothing scented candle to help her unwind.
- Clinique Pamper Party Set, £42, Boots
- Heyland & Whittle Jasmin and Lilac Candle, £9.99, TK Maxx
- Joules ‘The Mother of All Gifts’ Scarf Set, £20, Boots
Stylish as a Mother
A mum is a true icon, and she deserves the style to match! Why not treat her to something she’d never buy herself this year? A piece of jewellery is super thoughtful, and you can’t go wrong with a cute new bag.
- Sterling Silver Mama Necklace, £20, Next
- Cluse Pale Grey La Bohème Watch, £52.49, New Look
- Black and Brown Mini Tote Bag, £14, Asda Living
Homeware with Heart
It’s time to make up for your mess. Homeware is always a winner, and a few new accessories can really make a difference! You could get her a cosy cushion embroidered with a cute message, something chic for her bedroom, or a mug fit for the queen that she is.
- Love You Mum Cushion, £10, Argos
- Pretty Vanity Mirror, £28, Next
- Lady of the Manor Mug, £2, Asda Living
There you have it! Easy gifts for every mum, that won’t break the bank. However you’re celebrating this year, we hope you have a great Mother’s Day.