Competition Terms and Conditions:
– The promoter of the competition is Crown Point Shopping Park. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents, excluding Crown Point Shopping Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition, please follow the instructions in the competition Facebook post.
– The prize for the competition is a £30 voucher for Pets at Home.
– The competition will commence on Tuesday 12th April and close at midnight on Sunday 17th April. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
– Crown Point Shopping Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable.
– The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by Facebook. The winner will have 2 weeks to reply before another winner is chosen. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– The winner consents to any social media or press surrounding the chosen, winning name.
– The winner consents to their winning bug hotel name being used for branding, signage and social media promotion at Crown Point Shopping Park.
– The winner will need to collect the voucher from Crown Point Shopping Park and bring valid ID upon collection.